Ms. Travel Chic: Ms. Travel Chic Travels! - Greece
Save on Vacation Packages from Fare Buzz!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ms. Travel Chic Travels! - Greece


Happy Fall!

So a new follower to my blog last week shared with me some great feedback: "Love your blog but you have to catch us up on all the places you have been!"
My blog officially turned ONE recently (yay!) and I've been so focused on tips, resources and recent trip recaps that I've totally neglected to share photos and all the fun from my travels "pre blog" :-)

So this month I will have weekly features about all the AMAZING destinations I've traveled. 

This week..

GREECE

In September 2011 I traveled with friends on a 5 day trip to GREECE. We booked this trip via one of my go to travel agencies, www.Gate1Travel.com. All ground transportation (including our cruise), several meals, guided tours and accommodations were covered in our package. 
We started in Athens, Greece for 2 days and then departed on a 3 day cruise through the Greek Islands of Mykonos, Crete, Patmos and my favorite Santorini! We also had a stop over in Turkey between our island stops. 

Enjoy the photos :-)

Acropolis, Athens


The Parthenon, Athens

View of Athens from the Acropolis

Mykonos

Mykonos at Sunset

Mykonos

Handmade pasta rolling in Mykonos
Home of the Virgin Mary near Kusadasi, Turkey

Ancient City of Ephesus, Turkey

Patmos
Wine Tasting in Crete



Oia Village - Santorini

Oia Village - Santorini

Is Greece on your travel bucket list? Have you already visited? Share in the comments!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Whow, Mykonos and Patmos are picture perfect! Also, ancient ruins. Trip looks fabulous....I may have some questions. Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, thanks so much for sharing your pre-blog trips. These are BEAUTIFUL pictures, Greece is on my bucket list and I especially want to visit Santorini – it looks AMAZING. Aaww you’ve made me even more desperate to go.

    ReplyDelete