Ms. Travel Chic: Ms. Travel Chic Travels! - Cabo
Save on Vacation Packages from Fare Buzz!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ms. Travel Chic Travels! - Cabo

It's Week 3 of me celebrating my 1yr Blog-anniversary and am featuring photos from my favorite travel destinations! This week is special because I am talking about Cabo San Lucas, Mexico which was also the topic of my first blog post! (Read it here

April 2012 I went to Cabo San Lucas for the first time! It had been one of those vacation spots that a friend and I had talked about going for about two years. After hearing so many wonderful things about the weather, nightlife, beautiful beaches and hospitality I just could not wait! 

Enjoy some of the photos...



On a Sunset Dinner Cruise & Whale Watching

The view from our hotel



At Lovers Beach

View from Cabo Villa in Medona Beach

Had fun with this sweet guy:)


I also made a huge life decision on this trip..to purchase a timeshare! This vacation was amazing but definitely done on a budget :) Here are some of the perks I enjoyed on this trip:

  What we got for sitting through two timeshare presentations: 
  • $40 cash - Souvenir shopping!
  • Discounted Dolphin Excursion (Value $100) Me and Flipper fell in love:)
  • Parasailing Excursion (Value $50) I was busy with Flipper while my friend parasailed. I prefer being on ground:)
  • $50 dinner voucher at a local steak and seafood restaurant - The waiter served us free "Mexican Tea" (aka - Tequila) near end of the night:-)
  • 2 tickets for sunset dinner cruise (Value $120) All u can eat and drink + DJ + Cool People + Whale Watching = Awesome 
  • Airport transportation (value $60) - Lifesaver!
  • 2 bottles of Tequila (Value - Priceless! Lol ;-)
  • Breakfast for 4 days and one lunch - I ate Chilaquiles every morning (value $150)
  • Voucher for 3 day, 2 night return stay to the resort (no expiration) - value $600
      Total Value: $1000+! What a deal!

Read more on timeshares and money saving tips here

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment