Ms. Travel Chic: Hit The Slopes! : Winter Soul Fest 2014
Save on Vacation Packages from Fare Buzz!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hit The Slopes! : Winter Soul Fest 2014


So I recently realized that in all of my travels to beaches, historic landmarks, sprawling countrysides and urban cities I still have yet to go skiing! Considering I live next door to Wisconsin which has plenty of ski resorts and the fact that I have friends in the Denver area this is pretty pathetic lol. 

Last year I came close to planning a ski trip with one of my male BFF's but we waited until the last minute and didn't have our stuff together! So when I got the details about the upcoming Winter Soul Fest I got excited all over again!





Winter Soul Fest 2014 is the nation’s annual premier winter festival for urban professionals and this winter they will be hitting the slopes in Vail, Colorado, January 22 to Sunday, January 26.

I always liked the concept of this event for two reasons: Luxury ski resort accommodations and of course...the parties! I love the way they describe it: "Winter Soul Fest is – “a good time in the winter time.” 

Winter Soul Fest attracts more than 1,000 urban professionals from all across the nation to play and party in the snow!  “This event has rapidly become the winter destination for urban professionals regardless of ski or snowboard ability,” says Winter Soul Fest organizer, Craig Morton of Good Time Productions.

This makes me very comfortable because I posses zero ability and lack coordination:)

Source: wintersoulfest.com 

Winter Soul Fest features multiple networking opportunities, daytime and night time parties, an outdoor barbecue on the mountain, a comedy show, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and other fun-filled winter sports and events. This year will include a musical performance from a celebrity guest and a favorable range of Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae from nationally-renown DJ’s. In the past Winter Soul Fest has featured noted acts such as Doug E. Fresh, Biz Markie, and DJ Kid Capri.

“This is a one-of-a-kind lifestyle event that you don’t want to miss,” adds Morton.

..and after watching this video I agree with him! 


Winter Soul Fest Promo 2014 from K Shack on Vimeo.

Bring on the cute ski outfits, snowmobiles, fireplaces and celebrity sightings! Who's coming with me?! :)

For more info on WinterSoul Fest check them out at wintersoulfest.com
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Are you planning to hit the slopes and "turn up" this winter?!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ooo wee, chile! This looks like FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for predicting our needs and writing a great and informative article.Thanks for sharing this information. I am sharing an article about test webcam with you which will help you to solve problems related to how to fix the dell Inspiron webcam on windows 10 you can go to this article to know more and check your webcam is it working properly.

    ReplyDelete