Ms. Travel Chic: My Disney Experience: #NicheParent14 Recap
Save on Vacation Packages from Fare Buzz!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Disney Experience: #NicheParent14 Recap



Last week I returned from “the most magical place on earth” Disneyworld! It was five days of fun, adventure, inspiration, networking and professional development in sunny South Florida all thanks to the Niche Parent Network. As I mentioned in my last blog  I was a speaker for the 3rd Annual Niche Parent 2014 conference, an opportunity for digital influencers and brands to come together to learn, network and grow while experiencing some family fun!



Just last year I was attending my first blogging & social media conference and now to have the opportunity to speak plus take another trip to Disney World was truly a blessing and made the trip all the more meaningful!  


I want to share some of the major takeaways from the #NicheParent14 conference and some travel tips and information for those interested in exploring the magic of DisneyWorld in the near future.


#NicheParent14 Highlights


Social Media Expert and Influencer Kim Garst kicked off the conference and shared tips on “How To Build and Award Winning Blog” :


  • Know Your Unique Value   
  • Know Who You Serve
  • Know Your Competition
  • Create awesome and useful content
  • Promote Your Content
  • Consistency is Key
  • Build Profitable Relationships
“Our blog is how we showcase how we serve our customers” ~ Kim Garst


Our #NicheParent14 presentation went great! We had an awesome discussion on collaborating, networking, branding and engaging your community! My co panelists rocked it! It was a great opportunity to share some of the same information I share with my clients that sometimes connecting with others can help you achieve goals and “Real Women Don’t Compete, They Collaborate”




Nadia Jones and her team had a fun filled weekend planned for us in the midst of power packed sessions and keynotes. Safari ride and dinner at Animal Kingdom was perfect thanks to a visit and photo op from Mickey and Minnie!








Reuniting with Shamu at SeaWorld Orlando for an evening show was a blast!



My #Disneyside Experience


My first time to Disney was my freshmen year in high school, then as an adult for a global conference in 2007 with my former corporate gig. Most recently I was at Disney World in 2011, when I invited my oldest sister to tag along for a business conference in Kissimmee and treated her to her first ever visit to the beloved theme park for her 50th birthday! We had a blast and she felt like a kid again..seriously she was taking pictures with Mickey and smiling the entire day! So much has changed in three years!


From the moment I booked the hotel, to riding in style to Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort on the Disney Magical Express and in the end having the convenience of luggage pickup from the hotel, the new Disney Experience was FLAWLESS!


It all started with the arrival of the Magic Band! An all in one wearable device that served as a room key, theme park admission and Fast Pass+ was the perfect solution for traveling light and simplifying navigation through the Walt Disney World multiple theme parks, attractions and restaurants.





The Disney Coronado Springs Resort, one of the more moderately priced Walt Disney World Resorts (Avg $159/night) was beautifully manicured, CLEAN and welcoming. Ameneties included a 24hr fitness center, pool + waterslide, conference center, late night lounge and like all WDW resorts FREE shuttles to all the WDW theme and water parks.
 



Work Hard. Play Hard. I enjoyed a fun day at Disney Hollywood Studios taking in all the new rides and attractions, my favorite the Aerosmith “Rock and Roll” Rollercoaster! I loved that WDW now offers Complementary WiFi through all their resorts and theme parks too!




Complimentary transportation and luggage delivery to/from Orlando Airport was a travelers dream! The morning of my departure, bag tags, a boarding pass and airport shuttle instructions were already handled for me by Disney!



Share with me!

What’s your favorite part of the Disney World experience? Are you planning a trip there soon?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Litchi is a subtropical fruit tree of family Sapindaceae with great economic and nutritional value. Based on fruit anatomy, the fruit of litchi is a drupe with an edible aril enclosing a single seed surrounded by a pericarp.
    spacebar counter

    ReplyDelete